Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aztec's Diary

     I am an Aztec. I am white and awesome. Everyone in my ethnic group rides deer, and not horses. We still have homes from stones, we don't have amazing stone buildings but we will try. We made this group because we are here for revenge. Did I tell you that I am feeling great that I am an Aztec. We are the ones who found cocoa bean and made chocolate. One more thing, I am Mexican.
     We made sticks that spit out fire. As a group we are a polytheistic, so we believe in more then one God. We are nice people, we don't kill innocent people. Actually, we sacrifice to Gods. All ethnic groups in Mexico shared the same culture, we are on of them.
      Its great being an Aztec. You get to do a lot of things. We are also an empire that was ruled by indirect means. We also have a single system government.

1 comment:

  1. 28/50 - Some good points but lacks background. Try to avoid listing all the main points. Also you need to watch out for historical mistakes. You mentioned being an Aztec but also said you were white.

    T - background to fill in.

    ReplyDelete